 General / 34178
Re: Green Dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:44:50 GMT

Steve,
The piece, aka minifig dress, is listed as a regular slope:
Slope Brick 65 2 x 2 x 2 (3678)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3678

It is the same size as the printed witch piece. Unfortunately, Peeron
doesn't list which set had it in green. They also don't list the trans-clear
ones that appeared in early classic space sets, as seat backs.

Happy hunting,

In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:
the green fig had a green dress piece (like the Witch bottom only green)