 General / 34177
34176  |  34178
Subject:
How aggravating!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:46:30 GMT

I was all set to finish my current project this week, and placed one final
order with shop@home on Wednesday of last week, expecting to get those parts
today.  It didn't show, so I check the credit card statement and it turns
out that my order wasn't submitted!  D'oh!  Must've given them the wrong CC
number on the phone.  So now I have to wait.

Don't you hate it when you can see the light at the end of a rather
ambitious project, and you get sidelined by an annoying lack of a very very
important piece?

Adrian