 General / 34175
Re: Green Dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:04:40 GMT

hmm... I think peeron has most if not all of the castle sets (esp older)
but I don't see any green minifig dresses in there:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3678?ignorepat=y

not even patterned ones.

Richard Morton wrote:

Speaking purely from me (admittedly vague) memory.
Didn't some of the classic castle sets have maidens with dresses? Could this
piece be from one of those sets? I seem to remember that one of the big
castles themselves had a maiden with a dress, but I could be wrong.
If I get chance, I'll look them up on Lugnet DB.

Richard.