 General / 34282
Re: Camel Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.build, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Awhile ago someone posted some pics of 2(?) camels of different design.
Anyone remember that and have links?

I think that The Reverend has one somewhere in his Brick Testament:
  www.thereverend.com/brick_testament

I would try the Flood story first, though there might be one elsewhere.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com