 General / 33861
Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:18:27 GMT

"Joseph Cardana" <jcardana@vinson.navy.mil> writes:

   There are some people who disagree with Bush's plan against
terrorism and that's just fine.  Just as long as they don't forget
who it is who gives them the freedom to disagree.

What about the freedom to live where you were born without the fear of
having your home bombed?  Does it apply to people from Afghanistan?

I originally thought that lugnet.general was not for politics
discussions.  However, seeing that the administrator apparently endorsed
the original post, I may have misunderstood this.

Fredrik