 General / 33869
Re: Legos role in Anti-terrorism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 04:15:22 GMT

hey thank you! I wish you luck as you serve our country, and right on about
the Lego! Knowing that beauty in creating and wishing we could all enjoy it,
friend and foe alike.

Your mission is just, thank you, and keep on building our imaginations will
never be dry.

Eric
www.mylwgomaster.com

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Wow!  Hello and Welcome!

This is great to hear, Joseph. It makes me smile.   :-)
(especially the part about co-worker conversion)

I'm delighted to know you can have LEGO toys with you.  It's amazing,
how a few minifigs can lighten up a dark time...

-Suz