 General / 33792
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) <major snippin'> (...) I have to agree with Nick here...Todd and I talked on several occasions about this and that; mostly "orbiting" around Classic Space stuff. I'll definitely miss those conversations, since I'm not about to go bugging him (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) As one of the DB admins, I'd like to take the chance to respond. :) The Blockade Runner specifically - while it was on FBTB for a while before it was posted here, that was because they were given advance info specifically from LEGO... I waited (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) BAH! I smell a typo in my past. Sorry about that. (...) Just checked 7320 and I see you've updated the image...thanks, Jennifer! You own some of these, I also see! Could you tell me where the numbering info for these li'l dudes came from? I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) The set numbers came from the LEGO Outlet Store - they printed the set number on the little price taggy thing. (...) I only trade with cash, which I'm saving up right now... sorry :) You may want to try and see if maybe the outlet still has (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) That's the thinking behind Castle World - bridging castle-heads together and allowing more freedom of conversation :) Of course right now we are not proficient enough with the internet or have the necessary funds to have it done on the scale (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)