 General / 33796
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:

As for the LOM stuff - 78777 has been up since I got my hands on one, at
least several months (though, I never snapped a picture)... but it's
listing is in the LUGNET Guide.  <set:78777>

BAH!  I smell a typo in my past.  Sorry about that.

As for the other LOM set - I have to admit, I don't check Brickset as
often as I should - and, I also like to verify the data in more than one
source before I put it up - or at least, a more official one than
another fan site (no offense intended).

Just checked 7320 and I see you've updated the image...thanks, Jennifer!
You own some of these, I also see!  Could you tell me where the numbering
info for these li'l dudes came from?  I have one of these, but it's the
Mizar character and I'm dying to figure out its set number.  LS@H no longer
has them in their database.  As a matter of fact, 7320 shows up in their
inventory as "Final Duel" now, despite it also having a number of 7200!  Weird.

By the way, I have four Mizars (732x?) and would be willing to trade one
each of these for any of the other ones that you can spare.  :-)

--Dave