 General / 33818
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:07:49 GMT

Maybe smaller, offshoot sites maintained by more interested parties could be
possible?  LUGNET Castle, LUGNET Space, etc., with more interactive (or more
accessibly interactive, if they indeed already are interactive) set
databases?

That's the thinking behind Castle World - bridging castle-heads together and
allowing more freedom of conversation :)  Of course right now we are not
proficient enough with the internet or have the necessary funds to have it done
on the scale that we want to.  Maybe in a few  years ...

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/