 General / 33104
Re: Plane Crash in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:50:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Now is not the time to be jumping to conclusions that can be
damaging to others; trust that, while these events may never
make sense, our perspectives may be less cloudy in the days
and weeks to come.

I couldn't agree more.  I still believe that the vast majority of people in
the world are good.  Where I work there is a vast mixture of people from
various cultures.  Everyone I've talked to is shocked and disgusted with
yesterday's acts of terror.

Jeff