 General / 32984
Re: Plane Crash in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
Two planes have crashed into the world trade center in NY, one in each tower
in an apparently planned double hijacking/suicide mission. All the news
sites are down from heavy traffic. There is dramatic video of the event if
you have a tv. It happened at 9:00 am NY time. The towers are burning as I
write. One of the planes was an American Airlines 767 hijacked from Boston.

Can any lugnetters from NY report in?

I'm not in NY, but for anyone who hasn't heard, there were two more
airliners that went down.  One crashed into the Pentagon and the other
crashed in a field in PA.  This is a sad day for the United States.  There
hasn't been an attack on the US of this magnitude since Pearl Harbor.