 General / 32343
Re: Mark's Zany Email of the Week 8/05/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:32:52 GMT

Dave Johann at hardcoredj@techie.com wrote:

ROTFLMAOACSOICBB! ROTHFLMAO- And Crying So Hard I Can Barely Breathe!

That was the funniest story I've heard all week, Mark!

Seriously though, if offered the cash, would you do it?

Oh sure, if offered a large sum. :^) I feel like my creations are my
children, so it would be difficult for me to part with them.

I recall someone emailing me about a year ago, asking if I would build one
of my spaceships for him, and after I told him how much it would cost for
the parts alone, plus a little extra for my time and effort, he decided it
was a bit too expensive for his tastes.

I'll take a Helldog II for $35 (heh!).

That should buy almost one leg. ;^)

I would and have sold my mecha before. All those pictures on my site that look
like mechs in a display case actually were that. Warthog, Xerxes, and ED-209c
all were rebuilt from spare parts at home after the originals were sold.

Cool. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations