 General / 32356
Re: Mark's Zany Email of the Week 8/05/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:00:47 GMT

in article GHoB8y.I31@lugnet.com, Mr L F Braun wrote:

I really want that there Galaxy Enforcer Space Chicken.  I know
it's not yours, Mark, but I'll give you one MEEEEELLION for it.

Lira.

Maybe.

Oooohh, sounds good.

As an aside, the thing that's always really stood out about your
models compositionally is your exceptionally good eye for greeblies.
Have you considered penning a "The Grand Admiral's Guide to Greeblies?"

Umm... well I hadn't considered that before, but maybe I could think of
creating something like that. Hmm...

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations