 General / 32349
Re: Mark's Zany Email of the Week 8/05/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:01:06 GMT

Sproaticus at jsproat@io.com wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
I recall someone emailing me about a year ago, asking if I would build one
of my spaceships for him, and after I told him how much it would cost for
the parts alone, plus a little extra for my time and effort, he decided it
was a bit too expensive for his tastes.

Speak for yourself.  :-,

That was me, and if you signed it I'd gladly offer a nice sum of money *and*
my left leg (slightly used).

No, this was someone else. I refused your offer on the basis that you're
skilled enough to build it yourself, ya bum. ;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego