 General / 32293
Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:28:04 GMT

Wayne McCaul wrote:
Also,

If someone's looking to make there own music, there is a mixing program
called Acid. It uses music samples and loops them, allowing you to mix
tracks to make your own. I know that they sell some classical loops (they're
around $50). Anyway, it's an option to creating your own soundtracks. You
can find a trial version here along with some sample loops:

http://www.sonicfoundry.com/

Here's a sample of what I've done. This is NOT a classical tune, it's techno
- and it's amateur effort to be sure - but my point is that I made this with
AcidExpress and I have zero music ability (which probably shows).

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/wmccaul/tunes.html

Evil Wayne

Hey Wayne, nice mix. I like it! Very dark and brooding. Good beat, and
you can dance to it! I'll have to check out that program also!

Matt