 Animation / 346
Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 02:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Dan Simonson writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:

The general theme of this contest relates to pieces of "classical" music.
All entries should be centered around a piece of classical music, which I
will define as anything written for an orchestra, quartet, or similar

Why does everywhere classical music is written underlined in green and a
link to the BMG music service? I'm getting scared... (:-|

classical music classical music classical music classical music <--Annoying
isn't it?

Strange... it only does it twice...