 Animation / 347
Re: Brickfilms Classical Movie Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 02:57:26 GMT

Hey there,

I've been meaning to thow this out to you filmmaker types taking part in
this contest. Check out my favorite classical music site:

http://www.classicalarchives.com/index.html

It's a really nice site, and for you wimpy
"care-about-the-well-being-of-copyright-holders" types (8?P), they have most
of the pieces as MIDI files...free use! They also have very nice MP3s to
listen to/download. Or you could just use the site to research what pieces
you would like to use...

Anyway...just thought I'd let you all know...have fun!

Matt