 General / 3224
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:38:37 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:50:26 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tcourtney@avenew.com>
wrote:

:)  Um, my point was that I have settled down since then...  At least I hope
I'm not becoming more arrogant, but I do hope that I improve as a person.
Anyways, its not like you guys are my peers here, most of you are older and
plus I've only met one of you so far.. :)

The 19 and a half comment was pretty close to the mark for me. You're
prob'ly an old geezer to me *smirk*

Anyway, what i meant to say^H^H^Himply, was that I've thought for a
long time that I was pretty stupid 2.5 years ago. I recently checked
out dejanoose for my own posts from way back when (2.5 years ago, or
so - I got into internet realtively late, but after 4 or so years of
fidonet - which is declining further and further as we speak, one day
I decided to collect my mail again, after a few weeks, and lo and
behold! My server was gone. Never bothered to follow up on it.

Jasper