 General / 3067
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:22:57 GMT

Bram,

Welcome to the AFOL'ers (?) , may I be the first to wish you a long and
happy life of quality building and enjoyment!

Scott Sanburn (Age 23)

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Mark wrote:
Besides, we have a 15-year old who still loves to play with LEGO, and
I am nowhere near ready to think of him as an adult yet. :)

Yeah, but as soon as you're 12 or 13, you have to start paying adult
rates for everything.  Maybe you could define "adult" as when you start
to buy LEGO for yourself instead of waiting for someone to give it to
you?
Whatever your definition is, I guess I'm an AFOL (I turn 17 tomorrow!).
--Bram