 General / 3076
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:33:35 GMT

That's a dangerous way of talking ... You don't know what you're
going to think about yourself now when you're 19 and a half.... <evil grin>

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Happy Birthday!  I turned 17 on the 27th, so I am also an AFOL, I guess..  Sad
thing is I remember the time I came to RTL 2 and a half years ago and what an
idiot I was :)  So I would go for the definition to be at least 16+, knowing
what I was like then.. :P

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><