 General / 32072
Re: Browser Usage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:04:52 GMT

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:03:34 GMT, "Paul Hartzog"
<panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am wondering whether lugnet users prefer
MSExlorer or NSNavigator

plz reply

I am working on a site and trying to make decisions
about implementation and I want the largest # of
lugnet users to be able to see the content

thx much
-paul

p.s. and yeah I know about cross browser dev, it
may not be possible in this case...

I prefer Opera actually :^)
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)