 General / 32067
32066  |  32068
Subject:
Browser Usage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:03:34 GMT

I am wondering whether lugnet users prefer
MSExlorer or NSNavigator

plz reply

I am working on a site and trying to make decisions
about implementation and I want the largest # of
lugnet users to be able to see the content

thx much
-paul

p.s. and yeah I know about cross browser dev, it
may not be possible in this case...