 General / 31983
31982  |  31984
Subject:
A good day for LEGO until....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:42:10 GMT

Has any person on Lugnet seen the race yesterday of the Michigan 500?  If
any person did watch the race, then there was a new company that I never
knew who was a sponsor of the number eight Shell racing wehicle, or for a
more formal representation, the racing vehicle that belongs to Kenny Breck.
Kenny Breck and his teammate, Max Papis, were racing very well yesterday
until around the two hundred and twentieth lap when they ran into each other
and wrecked and the vehicle that belonged to Kenny Breck ran into the wall
and was on fire for a small period of time while Max Papis was wrecked onto
a barrier that was far away from Kenny Breck.  The sponsor of the number
eight racing vehicle was...LEGO.  I thought that maybe I would tell this
room that if they was interested in that smal piece of news.

Jesse Long