 General / 31549
Re: I think I'm a clone now (was Re: Todd, we may have a problem...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:47:50 GMT

I cannot explain just how bizarre it is to see a message signed by "me" but
not written by me...apparently I have a doppelganger (sp).  Does anyone else
have a double here?  Better make sure you tell them you're the "other" Jesse
Long.  You wouldn't want to be mistaken for me...

How weird.

Jesse Long

I think there is more than one Jesse Long who posts on Lugnet....are you
experiencing the Doppelganger effect, or maybe a little Deja Vous?
Anyways...the "other" Jesse Long had some interesting things to say....
and no, I won't elaberate!!!

Benjamin Medinets