 General / 31542
Re: Todd, we may have a problem...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to say this letter, so I will
say this to you, Todd Lehman.

Generally, any questions or comments about LUGNET's inner workings, like the
webpages or newsgroups, can be posted to a LUGNET administrative area. Often,
Todd's or my attention is more easily gotten there. Here's the general admin
area:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/

You'll also see a few more specific subgroups on that page.

In the Space bulletin borads of Lugnet, I
have noticed that there is not an Exploriens link on that page.  Some people
say that you may have had a problem with that particular link and so it did
not arrive on that page.  I just wanted to tell you about the problem, Todd.
Jesse Long

Thanks for making us aware! I have added the link.

-Suz