 General / 31560
Re: I think I'm a clone now (was Re: Todd, we may have a problem...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:59:50 GMT

Jesse and Valarie Long wrote:

There's always two of me just hanging around...

(anyone know the song?)

Jesse Alan Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to say this letter, so I • will
say this to you, Todd Lehman.  In the Space bulletin borads of Lugnet, I
have noticed that there is not an Exploriens link on that page.  Some • people
say that you may have had a problem with that particular link and so it • did
not arrive on that page.  I just wanted to tell you about the problem, • Todd.
Jesse Long

No problem with that. Who knows you before, certainly will be sure about
that one is not you, with all the weird *grammar* and such in his
posts..:-)

I cannot explain just how bizarre it is to see a message signed by "me" but
not written by me...apparently I have a doppelganger (sp). Does anyone else
have a double here?

Not in Lugnet. Not on earth (literally..:-)

Better make sure you tell them you're the "other" Jesse
Long.  You wouldn't want to be mistaken for me...

Actually, you wouldn't want to be mistaken for, too. Just look at the
post from the other friend...:-)

Selçuk