 General / 30873
  Is this "a joke " ???

I was jsut surfing the web and here is what I found !? (URL) far as it seems the whole thing was already discussed at R.T.L two years ago or so ... but that's the time when I was still in my dark age ... So my question is - had Lego Company really (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this "a joke " ???

(...) who had TLC to back one of his projects. If I recall correctly, he was originally supposed to build a hospital, but that somehow turned to a concentration camp. Lego was not happy with the result. greg (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this "a joke " ???

(...) Hmm, still , sounds pretty strange to me - boxes etc. If they backed him up with hospital or whatever like they haven't seen what they were producing - I mean someone (who is not blind) had to made all the boxes etc. if that was him - and he (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this "a joke " ???

(...) newspapers regarding this issue, as well as statements from TLG. Articles also apeared in Harper's Magazine regarding the issue. Christopher (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this "a joke " ???

(...) Here are some quotes from the webpage that should answer your questions: "Libera created his piece by assembling Lego blocks into replicas of death camp facilities, photographing them and then using the photos to adorn authentic-looking Lego (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this "a joke " ???

.. Yes that explains it ... Artists ... it seems that every idiot with his morbid ideas could call himself an artist !!! That's not art that's stupidity ... he really ruined my day ! Lego is a toy ! Children play with all those doctors (from town (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)