 General / 30874
Re: Is this "a joke " ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
I was jsut surfing the web and here is what I found !?

http://users.erols.com/kennrice/lego-kz.htm

[snip]

Those were not real sets and were never sold. They were made by an artist
who had TLC to back one of his projects. If I recall correctly, he was
originally supposed to build a hospital, but that somehow turned to a
concentration camp. Lego was not happy with the result.

greg