 General / 30853
  Classic legends? legendary classics?

So Brad clearly stated that LEGO Legends and the LEGO Classics are distinct lines. The Classics apparently have all new shelf-ready packaging though they seem to be a S@H exclusive. The Legends will have packaging resembling the sculptures. The (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) I may have misunderstood what's going on with the Classic sets but I thought that they would NOT be S@H exclusives - as evidenced by the fact that they first appeared on a German retailer's website. I don't remember if there were ever any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Brad Justus said on his original post that LEGO Classics will be on German retailers: check: (URL)I understand that. But what is the real difference from the consumer's point (...) As long as they keep the old good sets coming, I don't care (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) Well, Brad did say that Classics was not intended to be a long term product line, and Legends was. Seems like a significant enough difference to make it two product lines. But as to hard answers, and not casual speculation, well then, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Classic legends? legendary classics?

(...) I think Classics will end up in limited retail in some countries, S@H only in US, but Brad can comment more. (...) Note the Classics use full-color boxes - much more expensive, which means they'll be producing a LOT more of those sets in order (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)