 General / 30490
Re: Lego story on English Test (off topic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:00:41 GMT

I don't know about goggle, but Google returns the relative entries here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Francie+Berger+&btnG=Google+Search

Cary

"Daniel Staudt" <dstaudt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
speaking of goggle.
www.goggle.com now gives me an empty directory listing.
anyone know why?

Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ben Cox writes:

my time, which is the opinion of most, but the first English Open • Response
Question was a story about a LEGO builder, Francie Berger (If I • remember her
name right).  I'm not sure if she is active on LUGNET.  It was an • interesting
story of how she became one of the model builders for LEGO. • According to the
article she built the large white house model, and the pirate that is • (maybe
not anymore) on display at the FAO store in NY.

Ben, I actually work with Francie on a few projects. Wonderful lady! • She is
not active on LUGNET, but she checks us out from time to time. She is • still
working at LEGO (in Enfield now after a 2 year stint at LEGO Mexico). • She is
still a LEGO freak.

For some interesting additional info, put her name into Yahoo or • Google and
check out some of the articles that come up. She was *the* original US
master builder!

Jake

--
Jake McKee