 General / 30489
Re: Lego story on English Test (off topic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:01:56 GMT

speaking of goggle.
www.goggle.com now gives me an empty directory listing.
anyone know why?

Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ben Cox writes:

my time, which is the opinion of most, but the first English Open Response
Question was a story about a LEGO builder, Francie Berger (If I remember her
name right).  I'm not sure if she is active on LUGNET.  It was an interesting
story of how she became one of the model builders for LEGO.  According to the
article she built the large white house model, and the pirate that is (maybe
not anymore) on display at the FAO store in NY.

Ben, I actually work with Francie on a few projects. Wonderful lady! She is
not active on LUGNET, but she checks us out from time to time. She is still
working at LEGO (in Enfield now after a 2 year stint at LEGO Mexico). She is
still a LEGO freak.

For some interesting additional info, put her name into Yahoo or Google and
check out some of the articles that come up. She was *the* original US
master builder!

Jake

--
Jake McKee