 General / 30295
Re: Lego story on English Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:27:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Cox writes:
I had a cool exeperience today while taking the MCAS (Massachusetts
Comprehensive Assessment System).  I figured it would be a dull boring waste of
my time, which is the opinion of most, but the first English Open Response
Question was a story about a LEGO builder, Francie Berger (If I remember her
name right).  I'm not sure if she is active on LUGNET.

I don't think she is, although maybe she lurks. Meeting her (and other
Master Builders) at Disney Village was a factor that pushed me out of my
dark ages (or over the edge, if you prefer...)

++Lar