 General / 30292
30291  |  30293
Subject:
Lego story on English Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:37:37 GMT

I had a cool exeperience today while taking the MCAS (Massachusetts
Comprehensive Assessment System).  I figured it would be a dull boring waste of
my time, which is the opinion of most, but the first English Open Response
Question was a story about a LEGO builder, Francie Berger (If I remember her
name right).  I'm not sure if she is active on LUGNET.  It was an interesting
story of how she became one of the model builders for LEGO.  According to the
article she built the large white house model, and the pirate that is (maybe
not anymore) on display at the FAO store in NY.  I try to use legos in school
projects as much as I can, lego videos, lego sculptures, but I'm rarely
-forced- to talk about them.  I think that was probably the easiest A I'll ever
get.  And then after the test whenever anyone saw me they would laugh or
something.  A fun day.