 General / 30357
30356  |  30358
Subject:
RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 22:01:18 GMT

While visiting the Georgia LEGO Outlet store today I found out that they
have a couple cases of the 9709 1.0 RCX (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9709).
This is the 1.0 RCX with the power jack, nothing else. It is just the RCX,
no software, no IR tower, no power pack...just the RCX. They have them for
$129.00, not really a bargin price, but I haven't seen them for sale
anywhere else.

I'm think of picking up a couple of them to use with some train projects I'm
working on.

If you're interested in one just call the store, they'll be more than glad
to ship you one I'm sure.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club