 General / 30171
Re: If you were a Lego Model Builder, what would you make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:41:52 GMT

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

http://shop.lego.com/ProductInfo.asp?product_number=3451

Nice.

But why a Swopwith Camel?

Not complaining, but just wondered why out of all the things they could have
done someone decided to make a sculpture of this.

Someone came into work one day and said, "I know, I will make a Swopwith
Camel".

Hardly top of the list of 'things to make from Lego' is it?

Makes you wonder whatever next.

If you were a Lego model builder, what would you make?

regards
lawrence

What a silly question!.. Of course I'd build a Sopwith Camel!..

:-) sorry can't resist.

Anyway, having an B.Sc. in aeronautical engineering, and a great love to
historical aircraft (though I really prefer WWII classics) this is quite
a beauty for me. And of course the greatest thing about it is its
affordable price. I hope they continue to make these kind of things,
especially using existing parts and maybe introducing a few  new parts
(model team scale cockpit windshields, applicable to the WWII fighter
aircraft, for example).

Selçuk