 General / 30181
Re: If you were a Lego Model Builder, what would you make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:33:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:
If you were a Lego model builder, what would you make?

I would build a B-17 but that would force Lego to make military green pieces.
<drool>

snip

-Mike Petrucelli

Or silver pieces - many B-17's (and B-24 Liberators plus almost all B-29
Super Fortresses) were sent out in natural aluminum towards the end of the
war - saves cost, weight and time not to have to paint a big airplane olive
drab.

- Bob

Hmmm...  silver would work good for an N-1 Nubian too.  I don't care much for
Queen Amadala's ship but there seems to be alot of Star Wars fans that do.  Of
course having another set like a B-17 might help convince TLC to make silver.

-Mike (wow I haven't posted for a while and now I'm going crazy) Petrucelli