 General / 29818
Re: tan coloured Chateau is finished in time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
You will find some pictures of the building process, of some building
details and of the finished building under the URL:
http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g72/

Very nice detailing. I like the second story window treatments better than the
first, and I love the doors, particularly the single door on the balcony.

Curious that the roof went on so early. Were you in a hurry to see what it'd
look like, or is it necessary structurally?

Also, did you manage to do this without many tan 1x1's, or do you happen to
have a bunch of them?

Amy