 General / 29202
Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
I have posted Pix of my early Creations on Brickshelf. Take a look and enjoy!!

Eric,
I love your robots!  They are astounding!

I haven't looked through all your pictures yet, but your creations are just
incredible!

So, do your robots move?  I know that your current one does.  And its
controled by a vast array of Mindstorms.  BUt what about some of the others?
For example, it looks like the Hexapod has gearing in it. And I see wires
dangling around between the legs.  Does it actually move on its own?

In anycase, these are just amazing.  I can see why it took you years per
creation.  I don't have the attention span to stick with a single project
for more than a couple of months.  These are simply amazing.

And thanks for posting these finally.  You had sent me a few snapshots a
while back showing your current robot, but being able to see all of your
other work is truly inspiring.

Thanks,
Kim

P.S.  If you ever have the time, it would be nice to have the images scaled
down a bit.  They are so large that it takes forever for me to download one
of these over my wimpy little phone line.  I know, people hate to cater to
us folks who don't have a broad band connection, but hey, I don't. And I
can't get broadband where I live.  Maybe in a few years they keep telling
me.  Till then I suffer in silence (well, alright, I whine every chance I
get, but it doesn't help!).