 General / 29219
Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:16:31 GMT

Thanks Bryce, the hexapod was a great Robot, R.I.P , the feet of the Red
Robot Spring up when lifted, also the ankle, heel and "hamstring" are all
connected to each other thru a series of levers, the legs straighten out and
the Robot stands tall by over an inch and a Half when moving from "crouched"
position.

About the time these Robots take: Fine wine before it's time I guess, I'm
always trying to consider all the possible out comes from various decsions
made during construction, so I build slow inorder to "see" where each turn
might lead. It's agonizing but I think the results speak for themselves.
Sometimes I feel like just building Blocks or just sticking pieces
where-ever because while taking so long my desire to build outways the
stratigic value of the design....I wish I could build in a uninhibited
manner, but I guess when one Robot oughta be better than the next the
complexity grows leaving no room for doubt, I guess what I'm saying is that
once you build a 6 foot Praying Mantis, you gotta stay on par!

Right on!!!

Eric

In lugnet.general, Bryce McGlone writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
I have posted Pix of my early Creations on Brickshelf. Take a look and enjoy!!

Eric,
Super intricate stuff. I especially like the hexapod one. Of course I still
love the red M-tron looking mech. The feet are very cool. Now if you could
just learn to work a little faster... ;-)
Bryce