 General / 29352
Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:23:22 GMT

Ok, I'll tell you what, you raise a very good point , We'll have a whole new
thing!! I'll have two sizes of the Robots to see, it makes sense , like auto
enlarge, There will be Large and small pix alike, cause you just can't get
the whole effect when it's super huge, plus the thubnail is no way to show
as well,.... well alrighty, then then then done...good idea

(darn super scanner) , PS. I've been trying 25% size and it's still pretty
big, I'm installing Photoshop so I'll resize it in time!

Thanks again for the kind words , BUILD ON.......!!!!! Eric

In lugnet.general, Kim Toll writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Hello, Great! , I'm glad you like them, The Hexapod has 12 motors, and
walked, looked around, grabed, you name it! R.I.P after much debate it
became the new Mechanical robot I am building now... I just got a new
scanner and it really makes a big pix, I am learning to work with the image
sizes, sorry ,in a way the pix let you see how they were constructed beacuse
they are so big...I'll upload some "shorty's" in the furure.

The Robots take so long to produce because I seek out the elements I need
and slowly buy them. The Hexapod took 8 months to build. Also I always seem
to try to top myself by making the next better than the last.

Thanks so much for the support, Rather than up loading new pix in a smaller
size would you rather I sent them to you sized down a bit?

What do you think?

Thanks Eric

Eric,
Well, yes, mailing me smaller pics would be great, but I'd think that it
might benifit others here too.  And yes, your right that the large pictures
make it possible for you to see the construction techniques.  But they don't
realy give you a very easy way to see the whole model at once.  You have to
scroll around to see the whole thing. Some slightly smaller pics might
enhance peoples ability to view your creations as a whole.

However, you must understand that this request does not in any way detract
from my admiration of your work.  Its wholy incredible.

Kim