 General / 29353
Re: Legomaster Opens new Vault Pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:03:07 GMT

I'm looking forward to it!  Make sure and post when you get the medium size
pics posted.  And Thanks :)
Kim

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Ok, I'll tell you what, you raise a very good point , We'll have a whole new
thing!! I'll have two sizes of the Robots to see, it makes sense , like auto
enlarge, There will be Large and small pix alike, cause you just can't get
the whole effect when it's super huge, plus the thubnail is no way to show
as well,.... well alrighty, then then then done...good idea

(darn super scanner) , PS. I've been trying 25% size and it's still pretty
big, I'm installing Photoshop so I'll resize it in time!

Thanks again for the kind words , BUILD ON.......!!!!! Eric