 General / 28770
Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:05:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:

I agree they (MB) are great value for bulk grey. Unfortunately, it's not the
same shade as Lego grey, so they can't be mixed 'n' matched. Of course, this
may not often be a problem...

Once your collection of grey 2x4 bricks features a 1000:1 ratio of
MegaBloks to LEGO, then it's the *LEGO* that are the wrong shade!  8^)

8?) Not commenting as to which is "right" or "wrong". But if I need to use
1x2x3 slopes, I can't use MB, 'cos they don't make 'em (that I know of), and it
looks pretty disgusting with grey MB alongside Lego!!

ROSCO