 General / 28761
Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Ok. I couldn't help myself, I purchased a Battleship and an Aircraft Carrier.
In those sets the plates are just as consistent as the bricks.  I found 4 1x1
cylinders that didn't grip very well but there were 7 extras (3 useable)
There were also 10 extra 8x8 plates.  I do not know about the Blue Thunder
but the two naval vessels possess grey parts with quality more than
sufficent for my needs.  (OH MY GOD WHAT AM I SAYING!?!  Bless me Lego For I
have sinned.)

I agree they (MB) are great value for bulk grey. Unfortunately, it's not the
same shade as Lego grey, so they can't be mixed 'n' matched. Of course, this
may not often be a problem...

  Once your collection of grey 2x4 bricks features a 1000:1 ratio of
MegaBloks to LEGO, then it's the *LEGO* that are the wrong shade!  8^)

     Dave!