 General / 28375
Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Zhengrong Zang writes:
Could you tell me the detail address? the main page is too heavy!

Zhengrong

For everyone that doesn't want to go through the muck to see the Harry Potter
Trailer click here.

http://www.movie-list.com/h/harrypotter.shtml

Enjoy!

-Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity