 General / 27609
Re: Lego in the NY Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:46:09 GMT

I was a production manager at the plant that prints the Toy Fair newspaper
you mentioned for 4 years, thats how I got the ID pass to get into Javitts.

Wow! that's neat.
So, just how far ahead do those get printed? I always did wonder.

They couldn't have been printed too far in advance. The one thing I do
remember about this project was rushing around at the 11th hour trying to
get them delivered. So basically, my department got them from the offset
department & had to have them delivered that same evening.

Jonathan