 General / 27545
Re: Stunt Rally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:20:34 GMT

There was a suggestion on RTL that the directx driver may be the problem
(Joe Hall's been bad-mouthing Stunt Rally there for a while). I don't know
the details - I very rarely boot Windoze, and haven't tried Stunt Rally, so
can't help any further. Do the instructions include any info on required
versions (Windows, directx, etc)?

Regards,

ROSCO

alastair daman <alastair.daman@lineone.net> wrote in message
I cannot get Stunt Rally to run on Windows ME and every attempt to contact
the Lego technical support meets with silence!  Does anyone have any
suggestions?