 General / 27874
Re: Stunt Rally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
alastair daman wrote:

Thanks, yes I believe it is related to the directx driver.  The box says
Windows 95 or 98 and DirectX 7.  How do I find RTL to see if they have a
suggestion?

r.t.l is available on USENET and can be conveniently accessed through
sites such as www.dejanews.com (which, I see was just aqcuired by
Google!  Wow...)  Your ISP probably also allows you access to USENET
through their news server...

That stands for rec.toys.lego newsgroup

ROSCO