 General / 27876
Re: Stunt Rally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> writes:
alastair daman wrote:
Thanks, yes I believe it is related to the directx driver.  The box says
Windows 95 or 98 and DirectX 7.  How do I find RTL to see if they have a
suggestion?

r.t.l is available on USENET and can be conveniently accessed through
sites such as www.dejanews.com (which, I see was just aqcuired by
Google!  Wow...)  Your ISP probably also allows you access to USENET
through their news server...

Alastair, try loading this URL up into your web browser:

If that doesn't work, try this:

and replace "foo.foo" with your ISP's domain name (e.g., lineone.net)...

--Todd