 General / 27867
Re: Stunt Rally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:22:28 GMT

alastair daman wrote:

Thanks, yes I believe it is related to the directx driver.  The box says
Windows 95 or 98 and DirectX 7.  How do I find RTL to see if they have a
suggestion?

r.t.l is available on USENET and can be conveniently accessed through
sites such as www.dejanews.com (which, I see was just aqcuired by
Google!  Wow...)  Your ISP probably also allows you access to USENET
through their news server...

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Regards,

Alastair

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
There was a suggestion on RTL that the directx driver may be the problem
(Joe Hall's been bad-mouthing Stunt Rally there for a while). I don't know
the details - I very rarely boot Windoze, and haven't tried Stunt Rally, so
can't help any further. Do the instructions include any info on required
versions (Windows, directx, etc)?

Regards,

ROSCO

alastair daman <alastair.daman@lineone.net> wrote in message
I cannot get Stunt Rally to run on Windows ME and every attempt to contact
the Lego technical support meets with silence!  Does anyone have any
suggestions?