 General / 27538
    Stunt Rally —Alastair Daman
   I cannot get Stunt Rally to run on Windows ME and every attempt to contact the Lego technical support meets with silence! Does anyone have any suggestions? (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunt Rally —Ross Crawford
   There was a suggestion on RTL that the directx driver may be the problem (Joe Hall's been bad-mouthing Stunt Rally there for a while). I don't know the details - I very rarely boot Windoze, and haven't tried Stunt Rally, so can't help any further. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunt Rally —Alastair Daman
   Thanks, yes I believe it is related to the directx driver. The box says Windows 95 or 98 and DirectX 7. How do I find RTL to see if they have a suggestion? Regards, Alastair (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunt Rally —Thomas Main
   (...) r.t.l is available on USENET and can be conveniently accessed through sites such as www.dejanews.com (which, I see was just aqcuired by Google! Wow...) Your ISP probably also allows you access to USENET through their news server... -- Thomas (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunt Rally —Ross Crawford
     (...) That stands for rec.toys.lego newsgroup ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunt Rally —Todd Lehman
   (...) Alastair, try loading this URL up into your web browser: news:rec.toys.lego If that doesn't work, try this: news://news.foo.foo/....toys.lego and replace "foo.foo" with your ISP's domain name (e.g., lineone.net)... --Todd (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)